Sunday 17 April 2016

6 beauty products I could not live without...

Do you ever try something for the first time and think, how have I gone 24 years without this in my life? Serious, yeah, well here’s my current few...

1. Soleil Tan De Chanel - Bronzing Makeup base


Firstly if you haven't tried this before then seriously if you, like me, are in to tanning then you MUST try this. It is the perfect makeup bag essential. I usually wear it under my foundation when I'm going out or just on top for a bit of contour! It is such a versatile product that blends really naturally. I've even got my mum on it, serious stuff guys. Find out more

2. Mac Whirl Lipstick
Okay so Whirl has been out for a while, but I haven't had my mitts on it for that long (due to the Kylie Jenner craze cheers King Ky), but seriously I am in love with it. It’s such a deep and rich colour, perfect for a sleek look on a night out. Sometimes I like to wear it casually so I tone it down with a bit of concealer for a lighter, more subtle affect. Find out more

3. Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer
I had seen this concealer on a few reviews and always wanted to try it. I am usually very loyal to Mac for most things but this has changed my outlook completely. It goes on really well with the little sponge applicator and blends well over my foundation. Unlike other products I have used before it doesn't sink into your lines or look REALLY heavy, however it can be built up if you want a more full coverage look! Overall a brilliant little High Street buy. I use the colour light. Find out more

4. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum
Possibly the nicest scent I have ever smelled in my life. And yep you bet I feel grown up. This is what I imagine pink clouds, fairy dust and unicorns smell of. Yep, it is literally heaven. If you haven’t tried it already, you NEED TO! Find out more

5. Palmers Cocoa Butter Natural Bronze Tan
So I used to be the biggest sunbed lover ever, until I came to my senses and realised that if I didn't calm it I would end up looking like an old leather handbag by the age of 30, amongst the terrible health risks of course! Now giving them up wasn't easy, as any sun worshiper knows. I genuinely would feel sick if I was pale, which is ridiculous but there was nothing I could do about it. So I searched for a good build up tan and found this beauty... Now I tan once a week (on a Thursday normally, ready for the weekend) and that keeps my obsession at bay. This is the best build up tan I have ever used, it doesn't smell TOO bad, doesn't streak and is easily applied. I usually do mine before bed and then wake up like a bronzed Goddess! Ok, not quite. Seriously if you're in search of a good old reliable, give this a try! But if you recommend any please let me know. Find out more

6. THE BEAUTY BLENDER (Real Technique) AKA LIFE SAVER AKA BFF
Okay so I was sceptical about the beauty blender, I won't lie. I literally thought, ohhhh here's ANOTHER beauty product that if you want to look like Kimmy K (yes we all do) then YOU MUST HAVE. No, no, no, no, NO! I will not buy one!! And I didn't for months... All until I started using the Chanel bronzer and decided that I could do with a product that blends it really well... Then it hit me. Cut long story short I bought it, I love it and we lived happily ever after. The end. P.S. It looks like an overly large egg in my picture. Moral of the story... don't wash it!!! Find out more

So there you have it, some must tries in my eyes! Do you have a beauty product that you couldn't live without? Tell me your current crushes; I'd love to hear from you.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I am so glad you wrote this post, because I am totally on the look-out for more beauty products! I have heard such good things about the Real Techniques sponge and how it is just as good as the Beauty Blender! I am also dying to smell that perfume! I think a trip to Sephora is in order.......

    xo,
    Lita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lita! I've not tried the original beauty blender however I'm sure this is just as good! And its cheap, I love it. You HAVE to smell the perfume, it's a life changer.

      Natalie
      xxx

      Delete
  2. The shade of MAC lipstick shown in this post is drop dead gorgeous and as soon as summer gets a little nearer, I'll definitely be looking into Chanel bronzers :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tips! I will maybe try some of them :) Lovely photos ♡

    ♡ Week summary ♡

    ReplyDelete

© Made in China | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig