Thursday 16 July 2015

Throw back Thursday.



TBT to last month when I attended the Manchester based festival Parklife. For once the British weather actually didn't let us down and we had a relatively sunny weekend! Don’t get me wrong it wasn't quite Coachella... But my hair stayed straight... What more could I ask for?

I was lucky enough to be given a free VIP weekend ticket for the event through a friend and since I had never been before I found it the perfect opportunity to see what all the fuss was about. I wasn't sure what to expect at first, however when I saw the line up I knew I was in for a good time. The most random act I personally didn't expect to be there was James Bay, although I am SO glad he was. I was already a huge fan of his music and after watching his set in a boiling hot and sweaty tent I am even more in love with him as an artist and his music, he connected with everybody in that tent, it was a special performance that I will never forgot, thanks Mr Bay.



Other notable artists included: Jessie Ware, Ella Eyre, Nas, Rudimental, Labrinth, Disclosure, Ben Howard, Fatboy Slim, Jess Glyne, Mark Ronson, Annie Mac, DJ EZ, George Ezra, Jamie XX, Hannah Wants, Heidi, and Sinead Harnett. And yes, yes I did venture in to some of the 'house tents' which admittedly isn't really my thing... However, I actually really enjoyed most of everything I heard and I now have found a new appreciation for such music. A pleasant surprise Parklife... I'll be back.


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I will be sure to check out your blog lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok sooo cool!!! I went to an outdoor concert a bit ago and I LOVED it! You saw some awesome artists!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Looks pretty epic, you look stunning also! My Bae George Ezra was there so I see ;) x

    vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good fun, thank you very much!

      Haha he was indeed, I missed the majority of his set unfortunately :( but from what I saw he was very good! xx

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, your blog is lovely!! And so are you! I love music festivals. The last one I went to was back in 05' for the warped tour. It was pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like a great festival! I would have loved to see George Ezra! He's such a talented guy. Lovely post, Natalie! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great time!
    Despite living so close to Manchester I've never been to Parklife!!
    Bet George Ezra was great live :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great time !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Made in China | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig