Tuesday 28 July 2015

Throw back - I left my heart in LA

OKAY OKAY it's not Thursday but... With the summer weather feeling a little non-existent at the minute, the feeling of nostalgia has hit me like a ton of bricks. Up until last week I had NOTHING remotely like a summer holiday booked for this year. So feeling glum I bit the bullet and did something very spontaneous indeed and I can't wait to share it with you!

In preparations for my next adventure which is in 1 weeks time, I have been reminiscing on some previous getaways and travel experiences and have decided to share one of my all time favourites with you all...

Throw back to last year when I visited the beautiful city that is Los Angeles.


Where it all began...

LHR - LAX

First Class was soooo much fun!

Watching That Awkward Moment with Zac Efron!

Perks of staff travel...

I found one of my favourite quotes on a coffee cup!

Long Beach locals *Cutie alert*
Keeping myself out of trouble as usual
The Hollywood  Walk of Fame
Mission = GET TO  THE SIGN!!!

Our Sat Nav wasn't much use...
YOLO
WE MADE IT
Venice Beach


Along with my two best friends I travelled to LA for only a few days. I have been to different parts of Florida a few times, but never anywhere else in the USA and so after visiting LA I aim to see some more of what America has to offer. I would love to go back to Los Angeles sometime in the near future, and I would love to live and work out there even more!
Who knows what the future has in store, but if I have my way, I'll be back ;)



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! This trip looks amazing! Totally jealous over here! I have a huge fear of flying so Florida is it for me :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip looked amazing!!! Also, I am totes jelly that you have flown FIRST CLASS! That is a long ways away for me ;) You are gorgeous. Your trip was gorgeous. I am jealous. The end.

    Xo,
    Lita

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMMMG! That's spontaneous indeed, wow! And first class and everything, how cool, can I please be a tiny bit jealous now? ;) I'd love to go to LA one day too, seems like such a gorgeous city, and your photos prove it. All such gorgeous pictures, love the one with the Hollywood sign. I love the dress you're wearing with the cops & Marilyn Monroe's star too :)

    Also thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, made me really happy :D I'm glad I was able to help you find a cool nude polish, it's genuily really good! I went swimming today and even after that it still looks quite good (in general I take a dive in the pool and lose half of my nailpolish) so I'm quite happy! Hope the rest of the Ciaté colours are as good!

    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular accredited online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Buy Jpdol Tablets
    Buy Alko 1 Tablet
    Buy Klonopin USA
    Galenika Bensedin 10mg
    Buy Diazepam USA

    ReplyDelete

© Made in China | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig